Bell Branch
(25-May-2013, 08:01 AM)Patchy Wrote: It had been 3 years since i was down that way,Good see the pub up and running again [hic]:beer2

Did not know about the shop closing,is the caravan park still going

Yes, the caravan park is still going. Pretty full at present too...
I must remember to get a current photo of the pub, I was actually there today.
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
I will swap around my post; 'QGR_Fan', if seeking material on the Bell line, remember to check the ARHS Bulletin back copy DVDs that I used to frequently mention on the trainz forums. As you know, I have not been on the trainz forums since January, so you may have forgotten about those DVDs.
Obsolete Australian railway historical downloadable document list
Good Evening,

@Petan - Thank you for your great help. Were may I be able to get a copy of the ARHS bulletin's.

-Cheers
[/quote]
Stirring the pot here
What user name are you using in the Trainz Sim:-",

Cheers,
Patchy
[/quote]

Well my dear freind patchy, I am not sure why you need to know but I beleive it is LittleBondi. Is there a problem patchy, have I trespassed or something.

-Cheers
[/quote]
Well that was easy,caught hook line and sinker

Cheers,
Patchy
[/quote]

Ha ha Funny. Well done.
Was who I was thinking too. Explains a lot.
Apart from the news that the Kaimkillenbun Pub is back up and running again, and the excellent photos and news snippets in this thread, I cant think of anything else beneficial or good about any other aspect.

The Bell "preservation" mob seemed like yet another group of "personal train set owners" rather than a group actually interested in working together to achieve the desired goals, which were going to be destined for failure from word go, and now this thread has turned into a bunfight as well :/

On a brighter note, does anyone know what staff sections were used on the line, and or the shape of the staff / staves? I think in the end it would have only been a single section, but I believe there may have been a time where perhaps Squaretop or the 'bun may have been a staff section? Any clues?

Smile
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
(27-May-2013, 12:10 PM)Rolls Royce Wrote: Any clues?

Smile
I will give you a clue, Cream Buns are yummy. Smile
[Image: bike-1.gif]
(27-May-2013, 12:10 PM)Rolls Royce Wrote: does anyone know what staff sections were used on the line, and or the shape of the staff / staves? I think in the end it would have only been a single section, but I believe there may have been a time where perhaps Squaretop or the 'bun may have been a staff section? Any clues?

The info I have shows the 23M 40Ch from Dalby to Bell as a single section, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
(27-May-2013, 10:13 PM)Graham4405 Wrote:
(27-May-2013, 12:10 PM)Rolls Royce Wrote: does anyone know what staff sections were used on the line, and or the shape of the staff / staves? I think in the end it would have only been a single section, but I believe there may have been a time where perhaps Squaretop or the 'bun may have been a staff section? Any clues?

The info I have shows the 23M 40Ch from Dalby to Bell as a single section, but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I have some staff heads but none from Bell Branch unfortunately
(27-May-2013, 10:13 PM)Graham4405 Wrote:

I don't know if it was ever more than one section but from at least 1953 onwards it was Dalby - Bell; Red Diamond