sightings this morning
Seen at aprox 9am on the up sub at Gradaville (Granville) HL203+GM28 ex Yennora
Oh What a Gasser! Rex Mossop.
GM28, you sure Buttsy???

Cheers
Tim
Heck, we don't have GM22 mascerading as GM28, which is in Port Pirie mascerading as GM22 do we?????????????????????
&quot;I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.&quot; <br />Elton John
All the filthy Aussie Rail info at http://locoshed.blogspot.com
Check out the Philippine Railway Historical Society. http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Timmaaayyyyyyy:[/cite]GM28, you sure Buttsy???

Cheers
Tim
My mistake I thought it was 28. I spotted it from a V set going into work.
Oh What a Gasser! Rex Mossop.
GM22 has been in RISP at Lithgow. Returned to Sydney on 8178 from Dubbo and by Lawson had flat wheels.

The Yennora is running around as GM27 and HL203 at present, HL203 may be replaced by KL81 in the meantime.

As for 2 red 45's, you'll be waiting for a while Nate, 4503 won't be going anywhere soon from RISP Lithgow.
A gunzel type with a camera at Campelltown, while roaring through Campelltown station around 11.45 pm last night, with 442s6 and T383 on two railsets for Culcairn.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
dateline= Wrote:[cite] trainsextreme:[/cite]A gunzel type with a camera at Campelltown, while roaring through Campelltown station around 11.45 pm last night, with 442s6 and T383 on two railsets for Culcairn.

Mmmmmmm...... T class locomotive..................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :dfc:
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
Yes gave 2 ground relays and shut down...one up Exeter bank and the other along Murray's Flat before Goulburn.
Train taken over by one of the "Umbilical Brothers", well known for tantrums and other abuse.
Barely made the drive back to Sydney, with black shapes blurring up one's vision, cars moving around, up and down, and the road assuming liquid form.
Passed out on the floor at 5.30 am, couldn't even make it into bed.
Now have to drive to Dubbo for another early job tomorrow to Gulgong, as mass sickies out there means everyone is getting dragged in.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
Which T's are the ones that are exactly like our old G12's...i.e, the 1400 class? they have the flatter roof line etc.... is it one of them...the type with the old "drum" console?
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
dateline= Wrote:[cite] trainsextreme:[/cite]
Now have to drive to Dubbo for another early job tomorrow to Gulgong, as mass sickies out there means everyone is getting dragged in.

Have fun out there Colonel!!! Merrygoen will be fun, especially if in the dark!

Don't forget the electric staff out there. Elong Elong, Merrygoen and Dunedoo you have to set the road for the next train!

Have a good trip on 8452, may be an 82 class.

Cheers
Tim