Loco for Sale.
(27-Dec-2007, 09:09 PM)geinthend link Wrote:I wonder if she'll be finding a new home in Townsville! I guess time will tell!

So PNQ payed "the price" for it to shunt coal wagons around it's Bowen base come 2009/10?
Home on the range.....
(28-Dec-2007, 09:38 PM)TheLightHouseKeeper link Wrote:1102' 1103' 1104' 1106' 1107' Stored Burnie for sale.

1102 is already owned by CKS. I beleive the others have also been sold to another Queensland based company,  or so the rumour goes which is not for me to elaborate on!

Having problems removing 1102 from Tas due to WH&S red tape with regards to loading. Once sorted, she'll be on her way to Qld to join 1101 and 1105.
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68009]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68007]
Photo in this month's  Railway digest of stored loco's in Burnie. Caption said's only 1101 and 1105 sold, they are worng again.
[Image: bike-1.gif]
The other loco's have been sold in so far as there is an agreement to purchase, but no money has changed hands yet.
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

Do we know the whereabouts of 5803?  Has PNQ bought it for Bowen, as the rumours state?
All comments made by myself are as a private citizen, and are not made on behalf of Aurizon or Australia Eastern Railroad.

[Image: piggyanim1.gif]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johncnj/
Johnmc
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn
(16-Feb-2008, 03:55 PM)johnmc link Wrote:Do we know the whereabouts of 5803?  Has PNQ bought it for Bowen, as the rumours state?

First I've heard of it! But then again, I'm usually the last to hear anything!
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68009]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68007]
(16-Feb-2008, 03:55 PM)johnmc link Wrote:Do we know the whereabouts of 5803?  Has PNQ bought it for Bowen, as the rumours state?

Wink Rumour, what rumour I was told it was the truth....... hidden in someones  :Smile  backshed on the coast......above flood level.
Home on the range.....
Well you got the same email I got... how am I supposed to know it's not a rumour till someone tells me otherwise... which you just did. Confusedmilie:
All comments made by myself are as a private citizen, and are not made on behalf of Aurizon or Australia Eastern Railroad.

[Image: piggyanim1.gif]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johncnj/
Johnmc
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn
(16-Feb-2008, 06:46 PM)johnmc link Wrote:Well you got the same email I got... how am I supposed to know it's not a rumour till someone tells me otherwise... which you just did. Confusedmilie:

What email  :-X  who's on first, no who's on second........Ok Costello
Home on the range.....
WTF is a 58 class by the way?
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."