WANTED: educational video of VIC/QLD
All,

I recently (well about a year ago) picked up a video titled "Down to the bay". It is a Rail around QLD video. I was wondering if there is anything else like this available for VIC or QLD? Everything else I have picked up seems to not be of that content. (See my thread in swap / sell.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Mick

EDIT: Changed title from historical to educational.
Mick - have a look at this thread and see if the sort of thing you are after is described.

http://www.wheelsonsteel.com.au/index.php?topic=1797.0
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

Mick, thanks for the reply mate. I actually already have volume 1. I was actually after something more documentary style with more narration and historic aspects rather than just trains passing.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers
I think the latest waterstreet production RAQ out of Dalby ( I think) seems to be an excellent buy.
Resident photography advisor.
(24-Jan-2008, 10:33 PM)guss link Wrote:I think the latest waterstreet production RAQ out of Dalby ( I think) seems to be an excellent buy.
Acknowledged. Have you seen watersreets Northside XXXXXXXXXX publication? Was it any good?

Cheers
Have seen it, have not bought, plan on buying at the AMRA show this year (if i can find it)
Resident photography advisor.
(25-Jan-2008, 07:08 PM)dad2natalie link Wrote:[quote author=guss link=topic=2094.msg31228#msg31228 date=1201177989]
I think the latest waterstreet production RAQ out of Dalby ( I think) seems to be an excellent buy.
Acknowledged. Have you seen watersreets Northside XXXXXXXXXX publication? Was it any good?

Cheers
[/quote]

It was OK for a first video. My pet hate of this video is the music.

I have some other videos on DVD which might float your boat. A lot of it you can't get via commercial means.
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.
Not too fussed on the music, just as long as I can find more Documentary style films (DVD) rather than just trains (or foamer flicks etc).

Cheers

Gussie, would you say the Northside video is value for money?
(26-Jan-2008, 06:40 PM)dad2natalie link Wrote:Not too fussed on the music, just as long as I can find more Documentary style films (DVD) rather than just trains (or foamer flicks etc).

I need to do a list of the videos I have. I will get into it in the next few days and report back.
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.
(26-Jan-2008, 10:18 PM)Huggies link Wrote:[quote author=dad2natalie link=topic=2094.msg31477#msg31477 date=1201336853]
Not too fussed on the music, just as long as I can find more Documentary style films (DVD) rather than just trains (or foamer flicks etc).

I need to do a list of the videos I have. I will get into it in the next few days and report back.
[/quote]Aces! Got much? Ar most of them narrated or are they just scenery?

Business idea: Railfan video rentals. (try before you buy)