The MVHR News
Well, I can confirm now that I am rostered on loco on the 21st and 22nd July.................
Can someone from M.V.H.R. confirm the where about's of this sign from Imbil is now ? I hope it is in safe hands.

[Image: 535890609_29940d9343.jpg]
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.
I don't think I have seen that sign for some time. But then I may have gotten so use to seeing it there that I don't take any notice of it anymore. I am not rostered on now for a couple of weeks. I might ask some of tomorrows rostered staff to have alook!
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
Actually come to think of it, I havent seen it for ages either...then again, I havent gone out of my way to look for it. Im Guard over the 16th / 17th June weekend, so will have a look for it...
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
Yes it hasn't been there for a few years now and I'm glad I took a photo of it when I did. I was hoping to find out that it was preserved in Museum.
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Huggies:[/cite]Yes it hasn't been there for a few years now and I'm glad I took a photo of it when I did. I was hoping to find out that it was preserved in Museum.

Do yu really reckon its been one that long mate?

Sheeet.... I thought it was there kast time I was up there in April.... perhaps it gets obscured by the presence of the nine car train that goe sout on a Sunday now... anyway. Shit, I hope its still there...!!!!!!
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
I went there a few years back now and it was gone. Hence I'm asking.
If it's not there or at the MVHR headquarters someone has probably taken it as a souvenir.
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
dateline= Wrote:[cite] LadyGuard:[/cite]If it's not there or at the MVHR headquarters someone has probably taken it as a souvenir.

Mmm well I have purchased a bit of stuff in my time for example: Loco cabs of 1575 and 2184, however I do not have in my possesion that RM sign....................To be honest it was not needed their anyway................
It wasn't needed but I was just curious as to what happened with it that is all.