The MVHR News
I will look into it and see if I can find out what happened to it.
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
The QR Race The Rattler was held today with C17 802 winning the race. This was our 9th Race the Rattler and once again we were blessed with fine weather. The 18.5 km foot race from Dagun to Gympie is an annual event held on the Queens Birthday long weekend.
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
Just about to watch it on the channel 10 news (after the break)
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

Just watched it, Ted certainly brought her home in style hey!
Paul<br /><br /> My WOS Gallery<br /><br /> My Youtube Video Page
802 was looking nicely done up for the day and the station precinct also looks in good nic!

I note that Ted Mitchell was described as the "train engineer" - please don't tell me that's official MVHR official terminology!
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

dateline= Wrote:[cite] paul_1089:[/cite]Just watched it, Ted certainly brought her home in style hey!

Yeah so for all you train buffs.................do you think he was doing 5km/h.................................into the platform......
Hardly
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Paget:[/cite]
Quote:[cite] paul_1089:[/cite]Just watched it, Ted certainly brought her home in style hey!

Yeah so for all you train buffs.................do you think he was doing 5km/h.................................into the platform......

:rolling:
dateline= Wrote:[cite] paul_1089:[/cite]Hardly

Well thanks Paul..................we had a memo issued to all staff..........maximum speed limit in Gympie station yard not to exceed 5km/h...........................makes you wonder hey..............
Me thinks he has some expalining to do.