Gunzelling extreme..
Took a photo of this gunzel the other day, with the super powered train proof vest on....
Able to leap rakes with a single, er, press of the shutter, and can stop a speeding feral Botany cat with a mere shake of his camera bag..
Lets here it for "super gunzel"...yeah!
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
Ummmm... which train was moving... both?!!
I'm beginning to think that if you wear a vest, as a DFC, then you have to remove your brain. It seems their body can't handle carrying both.
&quot;How long will the next train be? Six cars would be my guess.&quot;
FFS! No wonder there is bloody fences everywhere and an anti-railfan mentality..... and that vest will protect him very nicely when he falls arse over off that wagon....
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
Does anyone know who this dickhead old fart is??he should be belted up the side of the head with a 4x2  :bat :bat :mad
Just a thought......

What if we as drivers carried around a life size cardboard face of a celebrity on a stick and everytime we saw one of these suckers in a vest we could hang it in the window of the cab?

[Image: 33559999.jpg]
Home on the range.....
Thats not a bad idea Heavy! I know of some truckies who used keep those rubber "ex presidents of the USA" characature masks with them, and shove them on as they drove under the safe-t-cam's in NSW....

What fun masks or celeb face signs could we have now? :evil

Britney Spears?
Baby Spice?
Sean Connery? Strewth! The possibilities are endless!!!

Now, all we need to do is a Risk Mitigation Action Plan etc, and away we go! :evil
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
Oh there is lots of things you would like to hang out the window at times at the sight of some of them.......
Um, otherwise, we had to come a halt, this bloke has his son on the footbridge, the rake was that long that you did not know if there was an engine on the other end-there wasnt-and he come through a hole in the fence on something of a blind curve.
Anywayssssss, there u go.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
I notice he has steel capped boots too...
Resident photography advisor.
Of course, steel caps and the train proof vest stops you from being squashed everytime, 1000 or more tons, comes rolling around the corner lah!