Everyday NSW Sightings And Other Bollocks!
EDI Cardiff, 20/3/08

8103 4854 48154 8172    Light Engine to Morandoo
C507 in sheds
48??? in sheds, 8046 as well

4854 has just been refurbed. New handrails, paint touched up, fridge in cab, #2 control stand gone, toilet upgraded, cab repainted on inside. Looks good.
Now why the hell would you refurb a MKII 48'er? Much better to upgrade the MKIV's with the heavier drawgear...
Comments made are strictly the opinion of the author and do not reflect the opinions of the ADF, Pacific National, Freight Australia or the Boy Scouts of Antartica.

My fotopic gallery: http://KRviator.fotopic.net
KR, only PacNat can answer that!!! When do you arrive at Northern coal???
Some sightings from over the weekend.

Friday;
NR30/ NR**  6NY3 through the Cullerins
5917/ 3237 at Cowra
4486 arriving at Cowra

Saturday;
G5**/ 5**/ 5**/ 535 7GP1 @ Gunningbland, record train
L270, 48s31, normal derro's

Sunday;
607 on a railset from Parkes to Bathurst

Thats all folks.
Been here a couple of weeks now Timmmmay, though I've been arse-fucked and sent to the Terminal to cut my teeth. And to top it off, the arseholes are paying me L7 under the guise of me "not being qualified" while all the off-the-street new blokes (who are even less qualified than me) get paid the full L11 rate...
Comments made are strictly the opinion of the author and do not reflect the opinions of the ADF, Pacific National, Freight Australia or the Boy Scouts of Antartica.

(24-Mar-2008, 04:48 PM)KRviator link Wrote:Been here a couple of weeks now Timmmmay, though I've been arse-fucked and sent to the Terminal to cut my teeth. And to top it off, the arseholes are paying me L7 under the guise of me \"not being qualified\" while all the off-the-street new blokes (who are even less qualified than me) get paid the full L11 rate...
KRviator thats because your Daddy isnt up stairs in the office running the show.
Its all bull shit, but thats another story.
Well at least I know where us terminal pricks stand now... I deliberately asked to re-do the block school this week, just as a refresher. Was told "No, there's already too many people doing it." But guess what? My mate that I'm staying with here, a Mainline L7 was put in there "as a refresher"...Though he's got the shits because "You blokes won't need this in the Terminal" seems to be said a little too often for him...

Crossed Patricks 5174 with EL/4514/EL/GL/EL at Muswellbrook about 2345 last night while on WC257 with 8137 leading 8204, two IRA MZ's on 1565 through Werris Creek about 0430 this morning.

South Spurs/Silverton 1541 foamed on at Boggabri today with Cs5, C502 and Genesse and Wyoming's 2210, they Crossed 48119 and 48113 on a rake of NTOF tankers and a BO coalie with 8254/8174 at Boggabri and two 48's on 5538 Manildra at Emerald Hill.

For the wagon gunzels amongst us.

- Several RQMY wagons on 1541, sold to South Spur by Pacnat Intermodal?
- Two three packs of NHBH hoppers at Boggabri, recoded NHFF/JF/SH capable of bi directional bottom door discharge, directional arrows on these wagons have been removed.

Other sightings

- Very nice Lime green and black EH holden at Gunnedah
- Several sightings of very nice creatures of the female variety at Gunnedah. :p
Regards,<br />Scott<br /><br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/theshoppingtrolley/
dateline= Wrote:Very nice Lime green and black EH holden at Gunnedah
- Several sightings of very nice creatures of the female variety at Gunnedah
Now if a very good looking young lady in a EH Holden pulled up and started taking photos of a train, that would be one fine lady and a sight to see. Confusedmilie:
[Image: bike-1.gif]
Seen NR32 last Friday wearing a nice new Pacific National Livery. Also 8131 has been repainted.