KL80 and KL81
Maitland 9.45am..
Pelton....11.15 am

Pelton 12.15pm
Maitland 2.00pm
Walsh Point 2.45pm
Dep WP at 4.15pm to Broadmeadow...
And 19 wagons..
So, um have fun, and keep those gunzel boners where they belong...
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
Will be there, in all foaminess. Thankyou Colonel! Will you be on it Mr Chunder?
&quot;I'm a great admirer of the racehorse. And I thought if you could put 2000 racehorses together, it'd make a very good locomotive! And it did.&quot; - Harold Young, on 3801, August 1970.
No sadly.
I am hanging foul in Newcastle office now lah..
Finish at 4.00am back in Sydney.
Not sure who is on it as they have not bothered to list the crews lah.
Have a great foam, it is a good day for it..
Lah.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
Forthwith I present said foam:

The site of the former Bellbird Junction.
[Image: P1020726.jpg]
[Image: P1020727.jpg]
[Image: P1020728.jpg]
Trailing shot - my Dad and Hayley came for the ride  :vcool
[Image: P1020729.jpg]
&quot;I'm a great admirer of the racehorse. And I thought if you could put 2000 racehorses together, it'd make a very good locomotive! And it did.&quot; - Harold Young, on 3801, August 1970.
Oh well done.
I consider myself, duly foamed as such..
Cheers,
Davo.
What is the origin of those very handsome KL's ?
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

49s I think.
Im notagunzel so really dont know.
But 49 sticks in my mind.
The ride though at high speed is truely atrocious, had a KL-C-KL-C combo going up Thursday night, and the body sway and slap was a little alarming..
Yep KL's are 49 class.
Yes not the best-riding loco around. Spent most of their lives on the Far West - as a whole (18 of them) virtually wiped out steam in the West. They were moved to inner city workings in the early 1990's so they were closer to DELEC for maintenance, they were starting to give trouble. CFCLA bought three (can't recall numbers but KL80 and 81 are from the first batch looking at the valances), 3801 Limited were given 4908 and 4918 at a nominal fee (08 has since been sold to Coote), 03 and 06 have beem modified and are owned by PPL, two went to Manildra (MM01 and MM02), 16 went to NSWRTM and the remainder were either scrapped or sold to QR-Interail for spares and bogies for the 423s.
I am excited to an extent even 20 teenage Thai virgins could not fix.
&quot;I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.&quot; <br />Elton John
All the filthy Aussie Rail info at http://locoshed.blogspot.com
Check out the Philippine Railway Historical Society. http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com