Junee
Hmmm I need a translator to read them signals. Great pics though
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

MMmm nice to see that the some of the original goose-neck yard lights are still around. No matter when I see them it always says NSW
mick
Bastards. I hate progress sometimes. I think I need to go vomit now.
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Rolls Royce:[/cite]Bastards. I hate progress sometimes. I think I need to go vomit now.

I did that yesterday.
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
Yes, how totally and utterly revolting.
Enough to make a man swear off beer and women.
Thats how bad it is, a total sacriligous violation of all that is holy.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
dateline= Wrote:[cite] trainsextreme:[/cite]Yes, how totally and utterly revolting.
Enough to make a man swear off beer and women.

Attending that day at Wondabyne may also have the same effect!

Spadge
&quot;I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.&quot; <br />Elton John
All the filthy Aussie Rail info at http://locoshed.blogspot.com
Check out the Philippine Railway Historical Society. http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com
I thought that Wondabyne Sports and Rec had the coldest beer and the best steak sanga's on the Short North.
Oh What a Gasser! Rex Mossop.
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Mick_L:[/cite]Hmmm I need a translator to read them signals. Great pics though

Mike, next time I get you out of bed at 2 in the morning I will have to give you a run through on NSW signalling.
You won't get me I'm part of the Union, you won't get me I'm part of the Union, till the day I die, till the day I die.<br /><br />The Strawbs. 1973 Bursting at the Seams:<br />Part of the Union.
Yes - I am certainly at my absolute best retention levels then.... NOT

BTW, Welcome to WoS gav! Nice to see you here
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]