Travel section Letter SMH
One for our Sydeney residence.

Apparently in last Sunday Morning Herald, in the travel section, there was a letter to the  editor singing the praises of something called the Savannahlander. It was so good, a nice lady checked us out on the Web and has booked a trip. Anybody able to sauce a copy of this going forward (fuck you davo... you got me saying it now!) - and possibly get a copy up to us?

Thanks
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

I shall attempt a win-win situation for all concerned by indulging in a personal template of saucing this relevant item of aforementioned "Savannahlander".
A close inspection however of best practice hygiene facilities shall be needed to move forward.
In other words there was a SMH from Sunday in the bin at work this morning. Hopefully I can dumpster dive and recover it as such.
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
(21-Jul-2009, 05:27 PM)trainsextreme link Wrote:I shall attempt a win-win situation for all concerned by indulging in a personal template of saucing this relevant item of aforementioned \"Savannahlander\".
A close inspection however of best practice hygiene facilities shall be needed to move forward.
In other words there was a SMH from Sunday in the bin at work this morning. Hopefully I can dumpster dive and recover it as such.

Moving forward, I think we need to haver a phone hook up to ensure we get the best bang for our buck from this undertaking.

It is my view that the meeting needs to take place around a "round table", where beverages should be provided. Therein lies the pure quintessence surrounding the matter at hand.

Suck. Bulk. Piss.

Thankyou.
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
(21-Jul-2009, 05:27 PM)trainsextreme link Wrote:I shall attempt a win-win situation for all concerned by indulging in a personal template of saucing this relevant item of aforementioned \"Savannahlander\".

Are you concerned it may be covered in sauce? If so, perhaps it can be sourced from another source  Confusedmirk
Speaking of sauce, a sprinkle of this on your dinner will put hairs on your chest, yummmmm...

[Image: 343px-Tabasco_sauce.jpg]
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
(21-Jul-2009, 11:48 PM)Graham4405 link Wrote:Speaking of sauce, a sprinkle of this on your dinner will put hairs on your chest, yummmmm...

[Image: 343px-Tabasco_sauce.jpg]

Man after me own heart Graham Smile
Tobasco goes so well with almost *any*thing Wink
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."