Track Machine De-railment
Got this sent to me the other day its team 1 but not sure where it is. Any ideas?

[Image: dsc03630.jpg]
Track looks to wide to be QLD.
&quot;With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.<br />The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.&quot;<br /><br /><br />http://au.youtube.com/user/spacemarine88
Sorry
its in nsw metro just not sure where
Good point Doc, which is apparently why it was posted on the NSW board!  Wink
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

(03-Apr-2010, 07:55 PM)Mick_L link Wrote:Good point Doc, which is apparently why it was posted on the NSW board!  Wink

Touche!
But seriously, only a wild guess, but could it be the Cronulla duplication?  Or perhaps that is more advanced than requiring trackmachines?

I will take a guess and say that it is somewhere in the Blue Mountains.  The clue is the sloping end on the island platform in the background at left.  There are few island platforms on the Central Coast or Illawarra and even fewer, anywhere, with sloping ends. There are several possibilities in the mountains.
It took a team of professionals to build the Titanic and a lone amateur to build the Ark
That is at caringbah a friend of mine was there when it happened
(04-Apr-2010, 04:28 PM)snowy446 link Wrote:That is at caringbah a friend of mine was there when it happened
And for those of us that live out of NSW, where is that?
[Image: bike-1.gif]
Roughly here