Is 2208 going home
Is 2208 going home to WA at last ... I believe its use in NSW has finished and will be transfered back to WA in the comong weeks or so !!:train
(28-Aug-2010, 09:06 PM)Lordmayor Wrote: Is 2208 going home to WA at last ... I believe its use in NSW has finished and will be transfered back to WA in the comong weeks or so !!:train
Have you got a photo of 2208, as may be not everybody is not sure what 2208 is or what it was doing in NSW.
[Image: bike-1.gif]
Yeah, was just going to ask that m'self :evil:
"You have enemies? Good! That means that you have stood up for something you believe in, at some time in your life....."
Ex NSW 422 Class Loco purchaed by ARG.
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.
According to this thread on RP, 2208 is leased to IRA and has just started to be used by them. Darrin Bailey has a number of photos showing the loco being used by IRA.
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
Here is it a few days ago lah, well last week anyways...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davo_1620/
Amid all the crap, it is a welcome pustule of truth bursting forth.<br /><br />Well, as they say, &quot;normal&quot; is just a setting on a dryer. So if you stick enough people in a laundry room, someone is bound to want to violate that dryer.
Thanks, all clear now.:thumb1
[Image: bike-1.gif]
(28-Aug-2010, 09:06 PM)phower Wrote: Is 2208 going home to WA at last ... I believe its use in NSW has finished and will be transfered back to WA in the coming weeks or so !!:train

Well it's still in NSW on hire to IRA and running around with some MZ class for how long any ones guess?

and what about 2204 she is still over in NSW at the moment , any news any one ?
But she is now a QR loco I believe