UK Trip - Railfan Report
(29-Oct-2013, 02:31 PM)Sulla Wrote: Glad you liked the Welsh Highland, it's been my favourite British railway for more than a decade now. I reckon I could listen to those whistles all day long. Love the clips :-)

Of the 3 trips we did, it was my favourite. There are so many others to do next time...
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
Part 6

We had factored in a trip on the West Somerset Railway, however it was not to be. Traffic jams and parking woes had us arriving at Bishops Lydeard after the last train had left for the day. Anyway, we had the opportunity to see train movements and get some photos thereof.

Photo album

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=70047]
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Part 7

On the way back to London I made sure that we passed Sheffield Park to stop in for a look at the Bluebell Railway. As well as running regular trains to East Grinstead they have an impressive array of locomotives on static display.

Photo album

[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=70121]

Apologies for the very bad lighting conditions in the engine shed!
Graham R - Dalby Qld