Introduction
Well I'm back. Well sort of. I use to have another user name here, but something went wrong. Then I had issues with my domain name, and it kind of screwed up everything. Long story short, it was best just to create a new profile and go from there.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm based in WA, and get to experience the rail life here regularly. What won't be regular is my postings here, but I'm sure I'll throw in my two cents worth when I see a reason to do so.

Anyway, enough from me for now. I have a lot of catching up to do in the forums. HooRoo.
(15-Apr-2014, 12:53 PM)agreencow Wrote: Well I'm back. Well sort of. I use to have another user name here, but something went wrong. Then I had issues with my domain name, and it kind of screwed up everything. Long story short, it was best just to create a new profile and go from there.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm based in WA, and get to experience the rail life here regularly. What won't be regular is my postings here, but I'm sure I'll throw in my two cents worth when I see a reason to do so.

Anyway, enough from me for now. I have a lot of catching up to do in the forums. HooRoo.

Welcome! We need an influx of non-Queenslanders. Please keep us informed on WA happenings...
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
Hi agreencow
i'm also new on forum. I'm looking for old photos, not digital from google.com but true old photos on paper Smile
Best regards Smile
Hi all,

I've just registered, but can't find an introduction thread.

I'm from the UK driving Multiple Units for a Regional/Intercity train company. I was over in Western Australia a couple of years ago. One day, I would like to move to Australia and drive trains.

Hopefully no one minds me joining, I have an interest in Railways, British and European/Worldwide. If I can post something of interest then hopefully I'll be of some use.

Thanks

Smile
(25-Jan-2015, 06:15 AM)UK185driver Wrote: Hopefully no one minds me joining, I have an interest in Railways, British and European/Worldwide. If I can post something of interest then hopefully I'll be of some use.

Welcome UK185driver!

I'll happily read anything you post. As I was born in the UK (my maternal grandfather worked for GER/LNER/BR before retiring in 1962), I'd welcome some UK news...
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
Welcome aboard.
Nickel Plate High Speed Service
Thanks Smile