FOUND SD CARD
While watching the Dawnie Express return through Oakey on Monday afternoon, a Sandisk 32GB Ultra SD card was found on the platform. Obviously it belongs to one of the train chasers as it consists of videos of trains. Maybe someone can shed light on its owner. Confused
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=67417]
I was out there Monday ... were there any off-train videos or were they mostly at station videos? Might help to narrow it down. I noted only a handful of chasers were out on Monday - most I could put a name to a face.
Dean Stalker :: Owner :: QRIG.org
Would you have any photos or videos available to post ?? If I could get a look at the contents I might be able to give you some names of some possibilities based styles and angles used. One thing I have noticed is each photographer is slightly different with different styles of photography.
Volunteer at The Valley Rattler, Southern Downs Steam Railway and Queensland Rail Heritage
A couple of the videos were of a ballast train covering the line from Inglewood, Cobba-da-Manna & Karara. There were others of electric trains as well.
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=67417]
(16-Sep-2016, 09:20 AM)Maxn99 Wrote: A couple of the videos were of a ballast train covering the line from Inglewood, Cobba-da-Manna & Karara. There were others of electric trains as well.

This sounds like it could be my 32gb SD Card I lost awhile back. That ballast train was filmed on the 21st of August 2015 ? 2479D + 2489H ? 

If it is mine I have the data backed up.

Huggies
"It shocks me that Huggies has had a good idea for once in his dim-witted life!" - Jason Roberts, A.T.D.B.