SDSR News
dateline= Wrote:[cite] fifi:[/cite]Hey Adam, Mick doesn't get a steering wheel to hang onto...
Or a set of handle bars (sorry old Atherton joke)
[Image: bike-1.gif]
Sorry to be the totally daft :an_crazy2: one here but what class loco cab is that you're in Mike?
'twould be a PN...
Graham R - Dalby Qld
Any opinions expressed here are my own and not those of any group or organisation I am associated with.
Member Southern Downs Steam Railway | ARHS Qld
PN 010 interior

[old attachment automagically deleted]
Sorry Ken- I much prefer these controls Wink

[Image: Steam+engine.JPG]
fifi:

Seems to be around Edmonton, heading south (perhaps).

Passing through Waugh! :an_smiley:

whoops, should brush up on my route knowledge. Thought it looked like a grevillea ?? in flower just in front of the open window.
It took less than an hour to swap the a/c unit out. New one worked a treat southwards.
Thanks all... I imagined the PN interior to have much more soft "ergonomic" design. Where's the microwave then?? :an_tongue:
dateline= Wrote:[cite] Jacob:[/cite]Where's the microwave then?? :an_tongue:
To the left, in Ken's pic, and just out of view is the kettle (you can see the lead in the pic). Above the kettle is the DTC computer / display. To the left of the kettle is the microwave. The defect book and DTC keyboard live on top of the microwave. :au_laugh:
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68009]
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68007]
dateline= Wrote:[cite] geinthend:[/cite]
Quote:[cite] Jacob:[/cite]Where's the microwave then?? :an_tongue:
To the left, in Ken's pic, and just out of view is the kettle (you can see the lead in the pic). Above the kettle is the DTC computer / display. \

I guess you gotta hand it to the toughness of the DTC computer that PN have installed. When the kettle boils, the screen gets absolutely engulfed by steam, which generally does not engender a friendly relationship with electronic components. However these items seem to soldier on magnificently regarless.

oh, and phantom - at my age the memory fades a bit. for the benefit of myself and other members here, could you remind me of the joke we used to enjoy at Atherton (re: handlebars) - I am wracking my brains here but am quite at a loss as such! :bigsmile:
[Image: main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=61026]

"Thanks all... I imagined the PN interior to have much more soft "ergonomic" design. Where's the microwave then??"

To the left........

[old attachment automagically deleted]